Your Partner in Business Education
IACBE members receive access to the IACBE Member Only resource library that is not available to the general public
The IACBE Member Only resource library includes a variety of tools to assist with preparing an outcomes assessment plan and developing a self-study. In addition, special topic articles related to outcomes assessment and accreditation are available to IACBE members. Topics include:
- Bloom’s Taxonomy and Writing Intended Student Learning Outcomes
- Rubric Component Guide
- Sample surveys and Rubrics
- Checklist for Writing Intended Student Learning Outcomes
In addition, current materials from the workshops are available.
IACBE members receive access to a variety of mentoring and consulting services
The IACBE conducts a variety of workshops to help members to prepare for accreditation, to develop a strategic plan, or for curriculum and program improvement. Services include on-site workshops for accreditation, special topic workshops, and customized workshops.
Workshop Topics include:
- Developing a Comprehensive Outcomes Assessment Plan
- Preparing an Effective Self-Study
- Integrating Employability Skills into Business Programs
- Writing Intended Student Learning Outcomes and Rubric Development
- Developing a Strategic Plan for your Business Unit
IACBE members receive access to a variety of professional development and leadership opportunities.
The IACBE is a member led organization that provides a variety of professional development and leadership opportunities
Professional development opportunities include:
- Attending the Annual Conference and Assembly Meeting (ACAM)
- Attending a Regional Assembly Meeting
- Presenting a paper at the ACAM or at a regional conference
- Leading a workshop
- Submitting a paper to the peer-reviewed IACBE Journal
Leadership opportunities include:
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Serving on the Board of Commissioners
- Serving as a regional officer
- Mentoring a school seeking accreditation
- Serving as a site team visit chair or team member
- Serving on an advisory committee
IACBE members receive reduced rates for IACBE conferences and workshops as well as a reduced rate for mentoring and consulting services.
As a thank-you for your membership, the IACBE offers a reduced registration rate for the Annual Conference and Assembly Meeting (ACAM), special pricing packages for attendance at workshops, and reduced rates for mentor and consulting visits.